X Rated Personal Account: A meeting with a human incarnation of God the father

I'm very tempted to go to pemba Mozambique to find out from locals if heidi Baker is a fake

 She charges $3000 for missionaries to join her

And she never emailed me back

I saw a stream of tears wet my bed from her picture while high

I was using a leaky can of Johnson wax pledge to bless my house

A man with telekinetic powers he made a remote control hop to switch on ellen DeGeneres show

 I got a life review on Ellen a visual of a Hippo biting another Hippos backside

 Me biting a nice ladies backside in a club in Stuttgart. [01:20, 05/05/2021] Denis Joseph Barrow: She showed me the promised land and said this is my heart

I thought her heart was in her chest not her vagina and backed off

She was a 15 from  Romania

A woman on youtube painted her Linda.

Stunning

Psychically painted

 Linda is on linkedin

I scared her

 She sees Greek gods and godesses

Very funny youtube channel till she shut it down

 The telekinetic guy was God the Father a human incarnation I suspect like Adam met in the garden of eden

 Played the harmonica and piano soulfully

Advised me not to marry he was married twice and in a band called just friends in Fermoy

John Power fermoy was in rip.ie

A black nurse looked after him

 I think she was a mix of the Holy spirit and ebony a black erotic dancer in winks.de with a beautiful voice

I was going to protect John Power and she sang last night a dj saved my life sarcastically

The second part of the life review was I committed a mortal sin not closing the deal with roxy saying may I kiss your love heart and making a baby

I continued going to Perkins Park posh snob disco dancing by myself like an ape

John Power ran the world from his mobile phone

Mars the God of war dressed in Darth Vader Pyjamas and the whole lot of the horoscope was in the living room of St Stephens

 I shat at a no parking sign at St Stephens cos I thought God the Father wanted it

 Also he asked me for Christmas to go to old folks flats in the city centre to clean them

 So I escaped from hospital and was caught as soon as I used my credit card I suspect by alien tech star trek car disguised as a normal one within 30 secs 4 miles from hospital

The Doctor  locked me up for 6 weeks extra in tribunal for cleaning houses for christmas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

A Biography, low value behaviour